The department of food and beverage management continues to be proud of our professional faculties, facilities, and curriculum. More professional faculties will be recruited for the increasing number of students in the upcoming years. The teaching goal will still focus on training our students to be prospective professionals in the related industries.
Our students continuously have excellent performances in off-campus competitions. The recent outstanding performances are as follows:
1. 2016 KICC Korea International Cooking Competition Gold Award Award
2. The best-style cake decorating at 2013 Mother's Day Cake Competition
3. The third winning plave at Lunch Box Preparation Competition
4. The "Stunning Performance"prize at the fifth Vegetarian Bread Competition"
5. The "Stunning Performance"prize at Happy Dessert Competition
6. A student is elected as the National College Excellent Student